Friday, July 31, 2009

New Lomo Camera

Hey ya'll, I just bought a new camera online! It's the Fuji Natura Classica, a Japanese model that captures natural light. Here's the microsite off lomography.com. Check out some pics from the gallery of photo taken with the Fuji Natura Classica:


I got the package deal that comes with the camera and 20 rolls of Agfa Vista 800 film. I'm super psyched to take it to Europe with me! Well, off I go now to run some necessary errands...Passport sized photos, vitamins, and other travel acessories...PS the Carson family (minus Dad) killed time at The Container Store while waiting for a family dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The wait was OUT of control, and we found out that it was National Cheesecake Day...Of course. Anyway, we decided to suck it up and wait it out for 50% off all cheesecakes! Plus, while we strolled around The Container Store I found loads of neat little gidgets to buy. I always do.

Hopefully it'll ship soon. I expect I'll get it in a week or so; just in time for Paris!

No comments: