So I'm back from Lake Arrowhead! Rocky and I made the drive back down to San Diego around 2pm on Tuesday afternoon. It was a lot faster driving back. The minute I got home I pulled out my laptop, put on a movie, and promptly passed out...I woke up again around midnight and thought Oh well looks like I'm charging through the night...And woke up around 7am the next morning. All in all, Lake Arrowhead was an amazing adventure that I wish only could have been longer. We hiked around the mountain, boated around the lake, went kayaking, went wake boarding, ate gourmet buffet food...got at least three shades darker...It was brilliant! I never used internet once, nor my cell phone. We had a bbq dinner out at the softball game; it really was a jam-packed thrifty vacation chock-full of activities.
I'm off to go run the Torrey Pines Reserve!
-B
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment